Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Proof

It's been awhile, and I haven't really had the chance to post. We are in the process of baby proofing the house, and its getting to be waaay more work than we thought! Olivia is finding her way into and around the kitchen with ease and I am having heart palpitations. What good are baby gates if baby is strong enough to knock them down!?

The outlets and cords have been taken care of, the balcony, bathrooms,etc..the only thing left is my "office/studio/dining room". Now, don't get me wrong. It's messy when I work but I always clean up after(If i have the time), so my concerns are more about the nasty bits of wire that seem to leap across the floor and into the plush carpet in the living room. I always seem to find them days later and usually stuck to my bare feet. Now that she's mobile I'm getting freaked out. I'd move my workspace, but it's convenient during the day so I can keep an eye on her.

What are all you other crafty mamas doing out there to keep baby out of trouble?I'd love to hear from you and see your spaces..especially if its on a common area of the house.

This is mine when its clean...yes, its tiny but it works well for me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails