Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Blog!


I am excited to start fresh this year in so many ways. In April 2009, my beautiful baby was born and that meant staying home full-time. It was a huge transition for me. I have never been one to sit at home, unless sick or inclement weather so I was definitely experiencing cabin fever. A dash of sheer exhaustion, a spoonful of anxiety & drizzled over joy from a new baby and I was a confused mess. What was I going to do? Any spare moment I had instead of napping while baby slept, if I wasn't cleaning/showering, I made jewelry. I have always secretly been a crafter. I love any kind of craft,really-and have attempted a pretty large spectrum of projects. I sew, knit, paint, draw, and cook pretty damn well. However, jewelry is my love.

I decided to start my own jewelry business, with my beautiful little girl being my muse, my inspiration to follow my dreams. Everytime I look at her I realize that we all start small with the chance to do anything we truly set out to do. The trick is to have faith in yourself, enjoy learning along the way and seize every opportunity to be happy.

My designs are basically all of the qualities I already see in her. Innocence, beauty, charm, warmth, sweetness, feminine,and unique, just to name a few.
I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mommy and to get the chance to do what I love. Almost a year in, and I'm realizing it's far better than I thought. I hope you enjoy reading about my experiences in motherhood, and of course, my jewelry.

Happy (belated) New Year, Everyone!

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails