Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's Amazing Wednesdays!

I've decided to run an ongoing Etsy feature every Wednesday, showcasing an amazing etsy seller and some picks from their shop. Since the Etsy community is pretty loyal and supportive of one another, this is a great way to spread the karma and discover talented handmade artists along the way!

This week's AMAZING etsy shop is
Tiamagic's Dead backpacks. Her shop is filled with handmade keychains,backpacks and other humorous items that will make you smile. She is part artist,part animal activist! Have a look and you'll see what I mean...

http://www.tiamagic.etsy.com

Dead felt plushie frog...this little guy is my favorite!


Vinyl Dead Backpack Bluefish...look at the detail!


and of course something just for me...it's pink!




All of her items are totally unique and make great gifts!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that backpack is awesome! I'm adding it to my favorites so I can pine over it, haha.

    (this is Leperqueen from Etsy, BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiamagic is one of my Etsy favorites - great feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is out of control! But in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails