Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine's Day is coming...

I have to say that lately, I'm loving pink ANYTHING. Yes, now it may be obvious as to why, but still it's getting out of hand! Here is a new pair of pink jade earrings I added to my etsy shop. You can see the matching necklace here:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37708349




As far as Valentine's Day around my house goes, my husband seems to think that since I make jewelry, I don't need any jewelry. He finds this funny. I stared at him coldly when he said this the other day and he stopped laughing. Let's hope he got the hint. To an extent, I can see where he would get this idea, but that's like saying a chef doesn't need to eat! lol

1 comment:

  1. The pink earrings are beautiful! Good luck with your new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails